YOUR HOME, YOUR WAY
Heritage Senior Care, Inc.
CA License #374700058
Our Team of professional Care Managers are ready to serve your needs!
Diamond Quality Service since 1983
We are the area’s most reputable and reliable non medical home care company in the area. Heritage Senior Care, Inc has provided quality in home care since 1983. Heritage Senior Care is a privately owned company with dedicated employees who are passionate about what we do.
California State Licensed Care
HOME CARE SERVICES CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT
California law established the Home Care Services Consumer Protection Act which, as of January 2016, requires Home Care Organizations to be licensed and creates a public online registry for Home Care Aides who have been background checked. This law is intended to promote consumer protection for elderly and disabled individuals who hire private aides to come into their homes and provide assistance with activities of daily living. Heritage Senior Care was amongst the first to receive this new licensing and adheres by all laws that affect this industry.
Long-Term Care Insurance Welcomed
With over 34 years of experience in the Long Term Care Insurance industry, Roni Mayben has a clear understanding of how long term care policies work. She works with seniors and their families to help navigate the claim process and will personally assist you with the paperwork at no additional charge.
Assessment & Care Plan
Our dedicated Care Managers will perform a FREE in home assessment to identify your individual needs. Once the assessment is complete, a personalized care plan will be written and implemented. Our Care Managers will perform regular home visits for follow up and update your care plan as needed.
Heritage Senior Care, Inc takes the needs of our clients seriously and that is why we hire qualified caregivers. They have undergone a comprehensive background check, are registered with the Department of Social Services and are covered by workers’ compensation insurance. We offer regular caregiver training to ensure they meet the needs of our clients.
Our Care Managers will regularly supervise the care being provided in your home and make any necessary changes to your care plan to ensure we are meeting your needs. Our Care Managers will also assist in setting up doctor appointments and report any changes to the family and your doctor.
California Association for Health Services at Home
Better Business Bureau
BBB ACCREDITED SINCE 1996.
Your Home, Your Way
All of our caregivers must pass an intensive background check through the Department of Justice and be registered with the Department of Social Services. We are licensed and bonded.
We offer flexible schedules to meet your individual needs
We work with most Long Term Care insurance companies and are happy to offer a free review of your policy.
Our Care Managers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you.
Meet Our Team
Meet our Team
Follow us on Social Media
When personal care services are needed, hiring a caregiver should not be something that you have to worry about. This is why we train and background-check each of our caregivers. It is our commitment to ensure consistency and quality, as well as security, for the clients we serve.
Activities of Daily Living, (Level 1)
- Shopping, Errands and Healthy Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders and Medical Appointments
- Safety Check, Light Housekeeping and Laundry
- Companionship, Escort to Outings Assistance
- Daily Activities and House Plant Care Assistance
- Pet Care, Feeding and Walking
- Letter Writing & Mail Assistance
- Answer the Door and Phone
- Observation and Monitoring
Personal Care, (Level 2)
- Includes Level 1 - Activites of Daily Living
- Bathing and (in/out) of Shower or Tub Assistance
- Personal Care, Grooming and Dressing
- Medication Reminders and Tracking
- Prepare Special Diets and Feeding
- Mobility and Transfer Assitance
- Incontinence Care
- Respite Care for Family
- Exercise Assistance
End of Life Care, (Level 3)
- Includes Level 1 - Activities of Daily Living
- Includes Level 2 - Personal Care Services
- Provided In-Home or Medical Managed Location
- Monitoring and support for the Family
- Our bedside care provides comfort and compassion. We work under the guidance of your Hospice or Medical Team to provide loving and individual care.
Ceritified Senior Advisor (CSA)
$75+ or -
- Professional guidance and advice including resources and referrals
- Medical Appointment management - Medication Oversight
- Money Management/Bill Paying service/Petty Cash/Household fund management
- Private Caregiver Oversight and Management
- Care Planning and Solution Oriented Problem Solving
- Insurance Claims - processes, resolution and billing assistance
- And of course, these services are always complimentary when signed up as an on going client of 8 hours a week of service..