We have positions open for Registered Caregivers.
Not registered? We can help.
For information, contact us toll free at
Working as a professional Caregiver of Heritage Senior Care provides employee benefits along with a fulfilling career in a growing industry, as the large population of Baby Boomers are aging. You’ll make a difference in someone’s life by providing a safe, comfortable and happy living environment where seniors can age gracefully in their own home.
- Medical insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Hours
- Training and professional development
- Must have valid driver’s license, clean DMV record and personal car
- Must pass background checks and drug tests
- Must have daily access to personal email and cell phone
- Must be dependable, on-time and professional
- Strong communication skills both written and orally
- Experience working with elderly, either professionally or personally
REGISTER AS HOME CARE AIDE - CALIFORNIA:
If you need assistance in filling out the forms please give us a call at (800) 562-2734
- Companionship - Provide one-on-one care, comfort, supervision & conversation.
- Social & Physical Activities - Promote client’s mental & physical alertness through activities of interest.
- Mobility Assistance - Assist with walker and wheelchair, and light exercise.
- Transportation - Provide transportation to & from appointments, errands, and activities.
- Personal Care Assistance - Assist with bathroom facilities & hygiene, dressing and showering.
- Light Housekeeping - Sweep, mop, dust, vacuum, dishes, clean bathroom & kitchen, making beds, laundry.
- Meal Preparation - Grocery shopping, cooking, encouraging a healthy & nutritious lifestyle.
- Medication - Monitor and remind clients to take self-administered medications.
- We specialize in Alzheimer’s and Dementia care and provide training.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties or sold to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to reply to your comments or questions.