To Whom It May Concern,
I am a professional Senior Care Manager with a Critical Care Repiratory Therapy background including pediatrics, neonatology, and geriatrics. I owned a private care giving service for apporximately ten years. I know the home care industry as I have worked in the field for twenty or more years.
I presently contract with ASSIST Senior Care Management and have been working with them for nine years this past February as a full time care manager. As a senior care manager, I am constantly looking forwell managed, care giving agencies for my clients. Through all of these years, I have found two agencies that provide the level of quality care giving services for my clients consistently.
Heritage Senior Care is always my first call. They provide caregivers for numerous of my clients. They know my primary goal is to find the best caregiver that meets the needs personality wise, skill wise etc of the client. Through the years, I have chosen to work with them for these reasons:
1. They screen their caregivers well.
2.They are always available by phone within five minutes, day or night.
3. I generally interview the caregivers they provide but many times I trust their judgement to send a caregiver that meets the criteria and experience I need for specific clients.
4. They have provided excellent services and caregivers for not only senior citizens, but for younger clients as well, including mental illness, Alzheimer’s, orthopedic rehabilitation, and any various diagnoses of the elderly.
5. At present, I have some clients Heritage Senior Care has provided the same caregiver for more than five years or more. One of the most important issues that insure quality of care is “continuity of care”. Heritage Senior care always comes through. We deal with many different personalities and one of the major keys to success is being able to fit the skills and personality of the caregiver to meet the client’s needs. This is what I consider their major strength.
6. I demand excellence and 98% of the time, I receive it from Heritage Senior Care
7. Roni Mayben is an excellent owner/manager and her staff is professional yet personally accommodating. All of her employees are paid as employees, insured, bonded, etc. Roni’s integrity is beyond reproach and I trust her with the care of the clients all over the county I provide care management services.
As I said: I only use two agencies in San Diego County, and I have worked with many such agencies and Heritage Senior Care is on the top of my list. I would trust their services for my only family members, or myself. I assure you, if you’re looking for diligence, integrity, and professionalism, Heritage will serve your clients with dignity and respect. I am utilizing their services now and plan to continue using their services.
ASSIST Senior Care Management, INC.