Veteran Care - No Cost
Heritage Senior Care has a strong partnership with the Vet Assist Program to provide in-home care with no out of pocket costs for low-income veterans and their surviving widows.
How do I qualify?
- Veteran served at least 90 days of active duty with 1 day during a qualified war period
- Veteran did not receive dishonorable discharge
- Claimant is over the age of 65 yrs. Or totally disabled and unemployable, requiring assistance with activities of daily living
- Claimant is a widow of a qualified veteran and has not remarried
- Claimant’s monthly unreimbursed care expenses exceed their monthly income
Wartime Eligibility Dates of Service:
- World War II 12/7/41 – 12/31/46
- Korean War 6/27/50 – 1/31/55
- Vietnam War 2/28/61 or 8/5/64 – 5/7/75
- Gulf War 8/2/90 through a date to be set by law or Presidential Proclamation
For more information or see if you may qualify for one of these V. A. benefits, please contact our office at 1-800-562-2734
CA License #374700058
24 Hours, 7 Days A Week